Friday, January 25, 2013

Mail Call

Today I checked the mail when I got home and didn't see any in the box so I figured the mailman had not come yet.  I went out and about on a run, taking my normal streets, where I usually see the mailman, but not today.  Turns out, he left the mail on the porch instead of in the box.  Why am I rambling on about mail you ask?  Well, if I had the foresight to check the porch BEFORE my run, I would've been able to go for a run with these!
They finally came! Almost exactly a month after the order was placed, but not a terrible wait.  It was about what I was expecting, considering it was international. So, I haven't been able to use these yet but I was just so excited that they finally arrived that I had to share.  Here's hoping they work out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment