Friday, January 8, 2016

Awaken the force within

Today was a productive day, aside from work.  I updated the chalkboard at Title Boxing Saugus and registered for the Boston Marathon.  So you know, exciting day all around.  And of course I bought a couple of PowerBall tickets, because why not? I know the odds are so astronomically against me winning that it's ridiculous, but I think deep down, everyone likes the chance to dream. Plus, then I could pay off my marathon fundraising.  Speaking of which... click right here to donate!!  You know you want to support that adorable little face, plus if you donate and show up on the marathon route, I'll high five you during the run, which is a huge incentive, I know.  Anyways, just getting in that short update.  Until next time, check out the board of the month this month.  May need a few more background characters, but it's a start for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment