Wednesday, October 8, 2014

4 more miles

Things have still been a little off, so I decided to take Tuesday as a full on off day.  Skipped running and boxing.  I know, that's unheard of, but sometimes you just have to I guess. Today I did another 4 to go with my 4 from Sunday.  Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a longer run, maybe 7 or 8.  Lately I keep getting terrible cramps half way through mile 1 and it really slows me down.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still up at an average pace of at least 8:40, but still, I want to be faster. I figure I'll aim for a longer run tomorrow and then do speed and boxing on Friday.  Then I can take off Saturday and do my 14 on Sunday just like normal.  Would it be completely absurd to try for 14 and 12 rounds of boxing? Maybe. Will I probably try it? Yes. Anyways, nothing else going on in the running ground, just passing on my mileage so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment