Friday, March 25, 2016

Do you like green eggs?

Today I mashed up with my hard-boiled eggs with an avocado instead of mayo, because I needed to use that  avocado before it went bad and I didn't have anything else to do with it.  It tasted pretty good, even if it didn't look too pretty.  If you're into eggs and avocado, I recommend this.  Eat it on toast, or on bread, or on a toasted bagel.  Or however you want to eat it, I'm not your boss.  
I also got my Runner's passport and packet from the B.A.A. today.  That was an exciting moment.  As I was reading through it, I saw that hydration packs and vests are not allowed.  Which makes me wonder if my OrangeMud hydraquiver water bottle vest is included in that ban.  It's not really a backpack, as in there's not a large pocket to hide things in, but it does go on the back, so I don't know what the protocol is for that.  A smart person would contact the B.A.A. about this, but I"m just going to sit here and wonder about it instead. 
Track season started Monday, our first meet is next Thursday.  It's going well so far.  I found a new leg workout we're going to be doing, even if the girls hate every minute of it! By the time they're done, they'll have a new appreciation for it, I'm sure.  However, practice is cutting into my own workout time, so now I have to squeeze workouts in whenever I have a spare moment. That means early morning boxing classes, short after school runs, and long run weekends.  Today I managed to get in 6, but probably because I have the day off, so I found more time to do everything else.  Other than that, things are the same.  Enjoy these pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment