Friday, September 13, 2013

Once upon a time

Season 2 is finally up on Netflix! WOO WOO!!!!!! I was going to do a lot of things tonight, but suddenly I forgot them all.
Ok, I really wasn't going to do much anyways, except correct some math tests and go to boxing.  I know, I know, I shouldn't skip boxing, but I swear, I'm going tomorrow morning instead! I'm a little worried about the boxing endeavor now that the club has upped the workout ante, but I'll stick to it, because, well, because I paid for it already. Tonight though, tonight is a Netflix, pizza, and maybe some moscato evening.  Depending on how far I make it through, I might actually even correct some of those tests.  Then, Sunday, I'll be back to the long run.  Watch me blow the marathon out of the water in a month.  (Struggle through, whatever you want to call it.)
On a 100% completely unrelated note, how is it even fair in this world that people look like this?
I know it, you know, he's adorable. Don't get me wrong, I love Ryan and I think he's just the handsomest person I know.  But still...this is an unfair life advantage.  If I was ridiculously good looking, I'd be right right now, and in this moment, I could use all the money I can get. 
Back to Once Upon a Time, why haven't they done a cross-over with Harry Potter yet?  That would be FANTASTIC.  I love a good Disney fairy tale, or just a regular Grimm's fairy tale, but Harry Potter would definitely bring this show home.  Speaking of Harry Potter, apparently there's a new movie coming out.  Take a moment and go back to reread that if you have to.  A NEW MOVIE.  BUT, it's this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/jk-rowling-harry-potter-new-movie-fantastic-beasts-newt-scam
So, if you're like me, you probably don't know how to take this news.  I love Harry, but I'm not overly pumped about Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  I mean, how much Harry Potter is this film actually going to be? WHAT is this film going to be?  I'm so full of questions right now, I don't even know how to handle it! Now, so are you.
Oh, and realistically, there's no way Snow is a believable mother to blondie.  They're obviously the same age.  Nice try, Once.  Since we're on the topic of fairy tales though, if you're a fan of the show, you should check out the Unfortunate Fairy Tale series by Chanda Hahn.  The books are pretty fantastic, even if they are written for young adults (or teenage girls, let's be serious here.) My only issue with the books is actually that the author seems to take way to long to write a book and after reading from her website, seems to act like she's doing us a favor and doesn't even need to write the books.  In short, she seems pretty rude on her website.  I'm willing to overlook that, if the next book comes out in a reasonable time, with a good ending. The books are similar to the show in that they incorporate fairy tales into the story line, complete with some characters.  Right now there are 3 books, and they're a nice easy read if you're looking for one, so get on it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment