Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oops

Apparently that new post from yesterday never went through. Sorry about that. I know you were on the edge of your seat dying to see what I had to say, so I apologize.  Rest assured you can now be fully caught up in all the details, that I care to share, about my life.
It looks like this snow is actually coming again this weekend too. Remember when the weathermen were always wrong? I miss that.  Due to the snow, race 1 of the Wild Rover series has been postponed until April 14.  It's kind of a bummer simply due to the fact that this was the 3 miler, so now, the next race I run will be a 4 miler instead.  Following that is the 5 miler and then the 3 miler the next weekend, March 9/10.  It should be fine though.  Right?  Ya, it'll be fine.
The bright side is that it's supposed to be pretty nice out tomorrow, high 30s, low 40s, so maybe I'll give the stroller running a second go.  We'll see how Morty is feeling.  Sadly, yes, my running revolves around a 3 year old this week.  I suppose at the worst, I'll run Saturday morning, it just won't be as warm.  Man, I cannot wait until it gets warm again. What I wouldn't give for some dry socks and some clear sidewalks.  Just a few more weeks, just a few more weeks.  I'm going to keep that up until I no longer have to say it anymore.  It will make it seem shorter.  I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment