Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday, Friday

Vacation week is, sadly, over.  Now, I didn't have much of a vacation because I was hanging with Morty all week, but I know some teachers really dread the Monday after vacay, so I'm just throwing that out there for them.  Remember how I said I was going to go running today?  I ate pizza instead.  With a side of cinnamon bites.  I know, I know, terrible.  Tomorrow though, I really am going out running again.  My goal is to get out in the morning and get at least 3 miles in, if not more.  After all, next weekend is the 4 miler and apparently there is a rather large hill in it.  Wish I had seen that before this week actually.  I might have spent more time running hills if I knew that was the case.  The following weekend I have two races, Saturday and Sunday, as I'm sure I've mentioned already.  Lucky for me, I purchased some of those sports beans a few weeks ago at Dicks, so it will be a good time to find out how well they actually work, if at all.
There was something that I wanted to write about yesterday, but I forgot about it when I updated.  Now that I'm back there though, of course, I've completely forgotten what it was again.  Since I can't think of anything more exciting to write about at the moment, here are some pictures/video from my week with Morten.  I know he's adorable, but please, no stealing these bad boys.  K thanks.




This is my favorite.  He looks super suspicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment