Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hey out there

I've been a bit busy, so there hasn't been much time to write.  Also, if I'm being honest, I don't have much to write about.  I haven't really been out running due to the weather and the lack of clean sidewalks.  Say what you will, but when the snowbanks are 10 feet tall (not an exaggeration) I'm not up for running in the streets.  I'd rather be safe than dead.
Yesterday I did take Morty out for run.  The weather was nice, 45 degrees, and since we didn't have much else to do, I decided to run it out.  We went for a 2 miler around Natick which wasn't bad, except for the stroller part.  It is HARD to run and push a stroller.  Like, real hard.  I was surprised actually.  I don't know why, I just figured it would be easier than it was.  I think Morty had fun though, so that's really all that matters, plus I got my running in.
The first race for the Wild Rover is supposed to be on Sunday, which is why I wanted to get my running in this week, but it looks like it's supposed to snow again Saturday into Sunday.  We're talking another foot or so.  According to the Rover, the decision will be made by Friday whether the race is on or not.  We'll see I guess, but I really hope it doesn't get postponed.  I've been planning on running this race and I like it when things go according to plan.  Plus, there's a bunch of races coming up in the next few weeks, so I don't want to end up having two scheduled for the same day due to reschedules.
Like I said, there's not much goin

No comments:

Post a Comment