Saturday, February 6, 2016

Snow day like today

Alright, I know, these puns are the worst.  Plus, it's not even snowing today that was yesterday.  Whatever.  Do you know how hard it is to come up with a title for a post when you really don't even have anything to say? I mean, of course I have things to say, but since nothing really holds this post together to make it flow, I had to choose a broad topic for the title.
But more than 4 sentences about titling a post is way overboard, so let's move on.  Since it did snow yesterday, I think I might actually have to move my running indoors.  If sure was a real unhappy realization, but what can you do?  Hopefully the snow melts in a timely fashion, or at least melts off the sidewalks enough that I can get in a my long runs outside.  Besides, it seems like every time I run on the treadmill, I get a cold the next day.  So if that's going to be a pattern, I'm not going to be able to do much more treadmill running! Speaking of colds, I have one now, since I did run on Wednesday, indoors, and now I can't breathe properly.  Super annoying.  I'll probably give working out a shot tomorrow, since I have to go up that way to drop off my car anyways, but I'm not sure it's going to go great.
Other than my lack of working out, I did another chalkboard drawing for Title Saugus yesterday, for their D-Strong fundraiser today.  I think it's high time I free-lanced my chalkboard drawing skills, so if anyone needs some art done, I'm available for a small fee.  Today I found and watched A Hard Day's Night on Hulu.  Let me just say, that movie does not hold up with what I remember from my childhood days.  As in, it's completely weird and really seems to be lacking a clear plot until halfway through the movie.  It's mostly just a bunch of random shots of The Beatles singing their songs. I mean, I'm a fan of it, and I'll probably watch it again, but it sure is weird. Unrelated to that, I tried Dove Dry Shampoo this week and it worked well, I think I'm a fan, but it needs more testing before I commit fully.
So anyways, that's basically all that happened since the last time we chatted, sorry it's not more exciting.  Here's a pile of pictures to make up for that.
Oh,I bought these amazing peanuts at Target and mixed them with chocolate chips, which was totally worth it.

Dry shampoo hair

Thursday, February 4

Friday, February 5

D-Strong chalk art




Check out that sweater man.  

Working on my chalk art

No comments:

Post a Comment