Thursday, October 29, 2015

Unfinished Business

Sorry, I don't really have any, but Casper is on in the background and I was at a loss for a title for this post anyways.  Basically I'm just keeping you updated.  This weekend is the Devil's Chase 6.66 in Salem, which I did last year.  It was a lot of fun, but the race is on Saturday morning, yes, Halloween, in Salem, so there's pretty much no way you're getting me there.  Unless you have a free bib to give away, in which case, see you bright and early Saturday! I did like their medals last year though, so if anyone is running, you'll have a good time and the bling is worth it.
I also have a few friends who are running Philly and I actually spent a few minutes debating whether or not I wanted to sign up too.  Then I remembered that I hated the out and back and that I don't want to drive to Philly for a weekend.  So, again, unless someone's giving away a free bib, that's out too.
As of right now, we're going to Louisiana the weekend of the marathon, but I'm not signed up for that either.  Basically this is just a post about all the runs I'm not signed up for.  I'd like to run Baton Rouge again for two reasons.  1. It was flat and fast, so if I have a chance of breaking 4 hours, it's here.  2. The medals this year are fabulous and I really want one.  Of course that's not until January, so who knows, maybe I'll end up running it after all.
Last bit of info for today, I realize that a lot of you may not be aware that I'm posting the link to my fundraiser page within my posts.  I've been labeling the link as a word or a phrase, so in case you're having trouble finding it, I'm posting it right now as a straight up link.  Cccchhhheck, ccccchhheck it out. Fundraising Websites - Crowdrise

No comments:

Post a Comment