Monday, December 21, 2015

It's tricky to get the laundry, to get the laundry done on time, it's trickyyyyyyyyy

You feel me? I bet you do.  At first I planned on cleaning the house/doing the laundry yesterday.  Instead, I took a 2 hour nap. Then I watched football with Fries until bedtime.  Not a single cloth was laundered yesterday.  Since I'm on winter break though, it's totally ok, because I managed to clean the house AND do the laundry today. Except that it's still not done and now it's almost bedtime.  It's a true life struggle, I can never time my laundry right to be done before bed.  I always end up either having a load leftover to do the next day (which never gets done), or a load left in the dryer, which doesn't get folded until the following week.  Am I alone in this phenomenon?  Whatever, I have more important things to do, like re-read books I've read a hundred times before.
Enough about my domestic inabilities though, back to the running.  On Saturday I was GOING to run 20, but I'm really bad at mapping out routes.  Instead of running 5.5 to meet Cynthia, I only ran 3.5, but it was good enough.  We were going to do 10 together, but only got out 6.  Then I did the 3.5 back, plus 2 more, for a grand total of 15.  Which is lovely and all, but not the 20 I planned, so guess what I have to do tomorrow instead.  Right now I'm not interested in doing any number.  I'd be happy to go to bed and not have to wake up and go running or workout or do anything active, and just eat everything in sight instead.  Unfortunately that's not a reasonable lifestyle, so off I'll go tomorrow, even if it is going to rain.   Side note, what's with the Nespresso commercial?  Am I supposed to believe that George Clooney and Danny DeVito are hanging out drinking high-end pod coffee? Yea, right.  Nothing about that commercial makes me want to even consider drinking Nespresso.
Not much else happening on this end.  I'm losing my Fantasy Football match-up, which makes me real angry, because I've been in 1st place the entire season, and the guy I'm playing just HAPPENED to have a real lucky game yesterday.  I feel like 2008 Tom Brady right now. I'm also thinking about different things I can do for Boston fundraisers and have come with 3 solid options.  1) Host a paint night or similar and charge people $30 for a spot. 2) Take donations of old baby clothes and toys and re-sell them as an online yard sale type thing. 3) Beg out front of Stop and Shop.  Ok, fine, so number 3 isn't REALLY a solid option, but it's there if I get real hard up.  So if you have any other ideas, you just let me know what those options are. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of me leaving Cynthia at the end of our 6 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment