Thursday, April 9, 2015

Moving on up...

As long as everything goes fine tomorrow morning, we should be moving by the afternoon.  I say should be, because you just never know.  This whole closing thing seems to be a bit more difficult to nail down than it should be.  The sellers don't seem to be on top of their game and the whole townhouse thing is making it more complicated than it would be if it were just a single family house.  Not to mention we just got the final numbers today around noon, which left very little time for gettig cashier's checks/money transfers.  Thank goodness the track meet was cancelled and I was able to miss practice to get that done.  I would have felt bad skipping a meet, but since it was postponed, I figured the house stuff took top priority this time.  Sorry track team.  I promise I'll be back on Saturday.
Packing seems to be mostly done, except for things that Ryan doesn't want to put into boxes, because he thinks it will be easier to move out of them.  I don't know, I'm not a professional packer, so I'm going along with it, because really, who cares.  It's not like we can't come back here for our other stuff if necessary.  Plus, there's an issue with the gas being turned on at the new house, so we might have to come back here to shower for the weekend anyways.  Because apparently whenever we move, we can't just move into a place with a ready and working shower, there always has to be a problem.  Now that everything is basically all set though, I just keep thinking of all the things we need to replace.  It seems to be a never ending list at this point.  Anyways, moving will keep me busy for a few days, then there's meetings and parent's nights at work, so who knows when the next time I'll get to update will be.  Not like I follow a schedule for updating anyways, as you all know.  But, until next time, here are some fantastic new pictures to enjoy.

Mostly packed

Medal selfie before they got packed away

More posters

I'm not sure how I feel about this whole poster situation.  By which I mean, I'm not sure if I like this one or not.


Long distance workouts....because it needed decorations

Selfies with Nala.  We ran 2 miles and then I dropped her off so I could finish off 1 mile of hill repeats.  It was miserable.  Awesomely miserable.  

True story

And my old friends the three hitchhiking ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment