Friday, March 1, 2013

Dr. Seuss day

Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss's birthday so of course we celebrated today in school.  We ate green eggs and ham, dressed in fancy t-shirts, and read/watched Dr. Seuss stories.  It was a fun day, as it always is.  I made t-shirts for myself and three other teachers, and I must admit, they came out pretty neat.
After work I went running on the beach.  I know that I'm going to get sick of the route soon, so I really hope they open up the other parking lot so I have somewhere else to start from.  Otherwise, I might go try a new beach, maybe Marblehead or Salem.  Anyways, I met a friend and we went for the 3 miles, using, of course, Zombies, run and Charity Miles.  As always, the running part itself was not so much fun, but the end result was awesome.  We did 3.05 miles in 28 minutes.  That's 3 minutes off my time lately.  Looks like I'll be all set for the race on Sunday.  Except for that hill.  I'm sure that will add another 5 minutes.  Hopefully it doesn't screw up my time too badly.
Finally, my charity miles app is, once again, being weird.  Usually at the end of the run, they email you a Google earth image of your route with the info.  You know, all those ones I post here.  Well lately, they've been a run behind.  Instead of sending me the run I did today, they sent me the one I did on Tuesday.  On Tuesday, they sent the run from Monday.  I'm not really sure what's going on with that, but hopefully that works itself out in the near future.  That's about all for today.  Here's a picture of the awesome shirts I made last night.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment